COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING of INFORMATION
Effective May 25, 2018 the European Union requires websites collecting personal data to follow new privacy regulations. This website is adopting those regulations for all users. Here is an overview so that you can make an informed decision prior to purchasing through the website and providing your personal information:
I am the sole owner of the website and of any information collected on this site. I only have access to information that you voluntarily provide to me through sign-up forms, email, or other direct contact to from you. I do not share, sell, rent, or disclose your information to any 3rd parties at any time and only use your information outside of the website in order to fulfill an order you placed.
I use the information the information you gave me to respond to you in regards to the reason that you contacted me. If you placed an order through my website I will use your information only as necessary to fulfill that order and send it to you through email if it’s a document or through a shipper if it is a physical item.
If you purchase a product through my website you can request that your information is removed from the sales database at any time by emailing me at info@ melissaa.com and I’ll delete your information as soon as I receive your email. If you email and don’t receive an answer, it means I never received your email. If this occurs please submit your request through the contact form on the website.
This information is collected using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
This information may be used to improve upon my products and services.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact tab in the navigation bar above or email me at email@example.com.
If you are a European resident please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe to the United States.
You can manually opt out of any future contact from me at any time via my email mailing list provider, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn and any other social media’s opt-out features.
At any time you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact tab in the navigation of this website for any of the following reasons:
- To see if I have any stored data about you on file.
- To request a change to the data I have about you (for example an update to your mailing address for future orders).
- Request that I permanently delete any data that I have about you.
- To let me know about any concerns you have about your data’s usage.
- To ask any questions about your data that isn’t covered above.
- If there are any inaccuracies with your information or if you would like to change or update any information that I may have for you (such as an email or mailing address) to ensure that we have accurate information for you, please contact me via the Contact tab in the top navigation and completing the form on that page or emailing me directly at email@example.com.
When a sale is made from this website for a physical item, such as a book or deck of cards, I will use your mailing address to send the product to you via the United States Postal Service, United Parcel Service or Federal Express, or any other shipping provider that deemed necessary to get the product delivered to you.
DO NOT TRACK
I do not change my website data collection practices if there is a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
This site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
When you order through my website I will maintain your order information in my records unless and until you ask me to delete this information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES